Friday 12 August 2011

Without a trace.

Ive been in a hospital for a little while now, they took me in and gave me a doctor so I could talk to someone they believed what I'm seeing is because of a deeper issue.

White. who knew a room could be so friggin white, it was almost scary the way a breeze drifted in and caused the curtains that separated our hospital beds and caused them to sway.

An silence the kind that almost caused a person to go insane filled this room, not a hum or a buzz, I love the quiet...I love the silence.

'you...' a child was being dragged by her hair into the room next to mine, the room was dark now...had I drifted off? maybe a dream.

a single light as beside me Illuminated this room I got out of my bed the floor seemed colder, the room deader everything had a horrible smell like decaying flesh. The ground echoed my footsteps, the shouts slowly grew louder and as I passed by the candle the flame died instantly sending my into complete darkness.

I expected to get further before going blind, my heart raced something wasn't right, someone was dying.

'save me...'

spine chilling screams and images of unearthly events flashed though my mind. Children walking into this very room giggles and smiles. "Smile for the camera Jeff" a blinding flash. "Smile for the camera Samantha" another blinding flash, children being dressed in bloody hospital robes and gowns.
Each one had there name callen, a picture taken, a profile made.
human testing, children who were supposedly being 'treated' from sicknesses were being cut into without pain relief, they were begging, they were dying, they were crying and screaming and they were empty and hollow and broken.

Report 336: 'When the needle entered the brain substance, she complained of acute pain in the neck. In order to develop more decided reactions, the strength of the current was increased ... her countenance exhibited great distress, and she began to cry. Very soon, the left hand was extended as if in the act of taking hold of some object in front of her; the arm presently was agitated with clonic spasm; her eyes became fixed, with pupils widely dilated; lips were blue, and she frothed at the mouth; her breathing became stertorous; she lost consciousness and was violently convulsed on the left side. The convulsion lasted five minutes, and was succeeded by a coma. coma was succeeded by death.'

Report 453: 'Injection gonorrhea on one 4-year-old and one 16-year old—gonorrheal organisms were applied to the eyes of sick children as well.'

Report 687:  'infected a dozen of children with tuberculin, causing permanent blindness in some of the children, and painful lesions and inflammation of the eyes in many of the other children.' "material used"

Radioactive iodine experiments
 -The health effects of radioactive iodine in newborns

Uranium experiments
 - how much uranium their kidneys could tolerate before becoming damaged.

Many types of experiments were performed including the deliberately infecting people with deadly or debilitating diseases, exposing people to biological and chemical weapons, human radiation experiments, injecting people with toxic and radioactive chemicals, surgical experiments, interrogation/torture experiments, tests involving mind-altering substances, and a wide variety of others. Many of these tests were performed on children and mentally disabled individuals.
Often, subjects were sick or disabled people, whose doctors told them that they were receiving "medical treatment", but instead were used as the subjects of harmful and deadly experiments, without their knowledge or consent.

They were clawing at there throats and they were injected with liquid, toxins, men who wore masks
were checking off the dead and dying and they were begging.

"....save me..."
A girl sat in a chair her arms strapped into it with leather straps that cut the circulation from her tiny hands. Muttering what sounded like lullabies she was clawing at the chair handles grinding her teeth.
"where's your God now?" a man grinned.
"He's there watching you.." the child commented back her blond hair a mess. "..so be careful what you do...He is watching your every move".
The man rushed up gripping her hair tightly he banged her head repeatedly against the chair she was strapped to.
"Where..." a swift slam, a quick cry of gut wrenching pain.
"Is...." and another slam blood stained the wood.
"Your...." another slam her body shook violently against the pressure.
"god....now..." he slammed her head against the wooden frame once more before releasing her and he watched her body go limp and it twitched.

"still watching..."

"4000 volts"

room 103, room 103, room 103.
A nurse walked in holding a glass of water, this was not my room, not the same room
why was I in this chair? A dream? Was it all a dream, to vivid, to real the girl I watched her blood vessels break and her body catch fire. Then I begged for it to end.
"What the hell happened in this hospital?!"
The nurse looked at me in shock, as if she didn't know, no response she quickly left the room.
I got up from the chair, the chair, that little girls death chair, this room was scary, this room made me sick.

Apparently i was staying at a old human testing house, it was found and closed down sometime in the 19th century. It was rebuilt into a hospital not too long after.
That don't mean the spirits who were hurt have died so easily.
I don't think I have ever ran so fast, how gruesome, how horrible...how come I'm the only one who saw it.

The messages, those post not from me. Maybe only I can find my father. I must leave again. I don't know when I'll post again.

But I will try and keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment